CID Skid Steer 4-in-1 Bucket Attachment
The CID skid steer 4-in-1 bucket are very versatile attachments for your skid steer and are ideal for grappling, dozing, backfilling, loading, digging and fine grading. The 4-in-1 bucket is also known as the combination bucket to some people in the skid steer attachments and related industry.
The cylinders on our Compact Tractor 4-in-1 Combination Buckets are 2” bore. The cylinders on our Standard Duty & Heavy Duty 4-in-1 Combination Buckets are 2.5” bore. They are equipped with a ¾” x 6” cutting edge and ½” x 4” at all other ground engaging points.
Our X-treme 4 N 1 Buckets have cylinders with are 3” bore. They are equipped with a 1” x 8” cutting edge and ¾ ” x 6” at all other ground engaging points.
Skid Steer 4-in-1 Bucket Attachment Specs
The 4 in 1 bucket are also built with top quality steel, over sized pins and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point. Every unit exceeds the lifting capacity of the skid steer machine it is used on.
- 2” bore cylinders on the Compact Tractor.
- 2.5” bore cylinders on the Standard Duty & Heavy Duty.
- 3” bore cylinders on the X-treme.
- Grease fittings at every pivot point.
- Optional weld on teeth.
- Optional bolt on edge. (HD & XD).
- Compact Tractor sizes: 48″, 54″, 60″ (under 40 hp).
- Standard Duty Sizes: 60”, 66”, 72” (40 – 50 hp).
- Heavy Duty Sizes: 63”, 66”, 72” ( 50 – 65 hp).
- X-treme Sizes: 72”, 78”, 81”, 84” (65 hp & over).
Skid Steer 4-in-1 Bucket Attachments Extra Protection
Our skid steer 4-in-1 bucket attachments are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date. For full warranty information you can click here. → Warranty Information Page
Want to learn more about skid steer loaders and attachments click here. → Skid Steer Loaders