Construction Implements Depot, Inc. products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial sale, lease or rental date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to, bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as, teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
- This warranty does not cover maintenance, service or adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, negligence, accidents, or improper maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
- This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
- This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, i.e. pumps, gear boxes, motors.
- Specially modified attachments built by CID X-treme Attachments to meet your customer’s needs shall not be warrantied by Construction Implements Depot, Inc.
- This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by CID, Inc.
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgment, show evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period. All defective parts will be routed at CID, Inc. discretion with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render CID, Inc. liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacements, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacements parts. CID, Inc. reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one but CID, Inc. is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.
Procedures For Obtaining Warranty Service
RGA (Returning Goods Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, CID must obtain a RGA number from the Manufacturer of the defective part and proof of purchase. RGA and services are rendered by CID only. Any responsibility of shipping costs on any item returned for repair is at the discretion of CID . All returned parts must have a RGA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a Service Request Form and the defective part. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RGA number written on the outside of the package. RGA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. All replacement parts shipped out will need a PO# from the original CID customer. If the Defective part is rendered non-warranty the PO# will be invoiced for the replacement part.. Should you have any problems with your Attachments, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. Call the Warranty Department (336) 859-2002 ext 215. Photo’s serial and model #’s of the attachment and parts in question will need to be obtained with a description of the problem.
2. Upon a warranted issue go to www.CIDattachments.com, click on the warranty tab and fill in the warranty claim form. CID will retain a RGA# from the manufacturer of the defective part. If all information above is fulfilled the manufacturer will issue a RGA#
3. A PO# is required from the original CID customer. PO#’s will only be invoiced in the event that the defective part is un-warranted.
4. CID will ship a replacement part with a service request form and RGA #. There will be a call tag with the Manufactures address and instructions for returning the defective part.
5. Once the defective part is warranted by the manufacturer. CID will be issued a credit and the PO# will be void. If the manufacturer finds that the defective part is not warranted the PO# will be invoiced for the replacement part.
6. In the event that renders the attachment be returned to CID for repair, CID will make arrangements for pick up and return. Repairs will be performed by CID qualified technicians. Non-warranted issues will be discussed and repairs will be performed upon agreement of the owner, and payment for parts and labor will be issued.
Contact your dealer or